Mail Order Alterations & Repair
Rapids Alterations is close by, even if you aren’t. Our mail order alterations and repair service is easy to take advantage of. Whether you are traveling or live outside the local area, just send your repairs and alterations directly to us. We will provide the same level of quality and care that our walk-in customers experience. Simply let us know your needs, and when we receive your items, we will repair or alter them and return them by mail right to your doorstep.We can provide a large number of services through our mail order alteration and repair service. Examples include:
- Pant Hems – Send your articles needing hems pinned to the desired length, or simply tell us your inseam. We work quickly to have your clothing returned to you.
- Zippers & Sliders – Our shop carries an array of different colors, sizes, and materials. We can either match the broken zipper or slider (the pull), or replace it for an entirely new look. Through this service, zippers and sliders can be replaced on coats, jackets, dresses, skirts, and all types of pants. The zipper needs to be replaced in the event of damaged teeth and ends.
- Uniforms – Whether you need alterations or repair done to your work or military uniforms or are seeking an easy way to sew patches on your children’s scouting uniforms, Rapids Alterations mail order is an excellent choice. Patches, braids, and hems are just a few of the services we can do by mail.
- Miscellaneous Repairs – If you need a patch for that favorite pair of jeans, a hem re-stitched, or any other number of various fabric repairs, consider having them completed by mail. For ease and convenience.
- If you have a need not listed, just give us a call. We’d be happy to discuss your repair or alteration and help determine if mail order is a good option for you.
- Mail order is great for most items. However, tailoring, resizing, bridal and formal alterations are best done in person.
Our experienced and pleasant team would be happy to talk about your needs, provide pricing and explain the process. To take advantage of this great service, call us at (320) 255-9083 with questions or mail the items with a description of work requested, your email address and contact information. We will email you when we receive the items with an invoice payable through Pay Pal or to discuss the project or ask more questions. Quick, convenient, and affordable, consider our mail order service today! How it works: Mail your item, we assess the work to be done and email you a Pay Pal invoice. Work will be scheduled on your item once payment is received. Providing us with a pre-paid return shipping label is preferred. If not included, you will be charged the shipping rate of the US Postal service plus $25 for handling. Individual stamps will not be accepted.
Copyright - Rapids Alterations